Redstone has a long history of delivering some of the biggest and most complex ICT infrastructure and cabling projects in the UK and can scale from the smallest retro-fit project to the largest mixed-use development. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join our team, the ideal candidate will have experience of Telecommunications Infrastructure Cabling deployments, a Prince2 or other project management qualification is preferable but not essential.
The Project Manager will take overall responsibility for all services supplied to all allocated projects. Being the first point of contact for the clients, the PM will work closely with the clients to deliver total customer satisfaction from design development through to production and handover and therefore must be confident in their abilities and be able to demonstrate as part of their application their previous successes. The PM will also be responsible for ensuring the continued improvement and enhancement of the delivery experience to the client whilst maximising efficiency and profitability.
Role and Responsibilities
• To act as primary interface between Redstone Converged Solutions and the clients in respect of being the first point of contact for design, operational and financial matters.
• Overall responsibility for the projects PNL.
• Production and issue of accurate monthly internal financial reports to the Operations Manager.
• Responsibility for the production of specific back up financial documents for each project.
• To compile and produce monthly client reports for review by the Operations Manager.
• To plan and co-ordinate design and production activities.
• To plan and co-ordinate material procurement and supply chain liaison in line with project plans.
• To plan and co-ordinate resourcing requirements in line with project plans.
• To plan and co-ordinate 3rd party suppliers in line with project plans.
• To plan and co-ordinate project handover documentation in line with project plans.
• Develop project handover documentation.
• Ensuring adherence by the Design and Production teams to published Contractual and Commercial responsibilities.
• Provision of regular updates to the internal team through internal meetings and reports.
• Transference of all Redstone Converged Solutions and Manufacturers Warranties to the Contracts team upon project completion.
• Overall responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of both Redstone Converged Solutions and the Clients Health & Safety Policies.
• Overall responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of both Redstone Converged Solutions and the Client’s Quality Assurance Policies.
• Overall responsibility for all deliverables (including documentation) conforming to both Redstone Converged Solutions and the Client’s published Quality Management System.
• Overall accountability for all actions of the Redstone Converged Solutions project teams.
• Overall responsibility for the motivation and development of allocated resources.
• Act as an escalation point for internal resources and client management teams.