We have a great opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join the organization, focusing on our OneSpace products.
Overall Job Purpose:
- To manage the entire product lifecycle from planning to tactical activities for OneSpace, reporting to the CTO
- Within the Agile Methodology act as the Product Owner, reporting to the Product Visionary (CTO) and leading the Scrum Master and Development team assigned to their product/s
- To act as the product owner, collaborate and motivate a development team ensuring that they deliver to goals and objectives, with a focus on surprising the client base
- Specifying market requirements for current and future product : "OneSpace Features and Modules" by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non customers.
- To create and communicate a clear, inspiring product marketing plan and work with the marketing teams to execute and deliver, continuously measuring commercials success and client satisfaction with regards OneSpace
- Building strong relationships with commercial staff and others with customer facing roles to be at the forefront of new developments and opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a product go to market plan, working with all departments relevant to execute .
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product working closely with the CTO on our partner strategies.
- To use existing network of industry contacts to generate new product ideas.
- To develop and train other members of the team to provide potential succession.
- To ensure that the customer is at the heart of all product decisions, and that consistent focus is on delivering an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining excellent relationships with sales & project management teams to ensure a seamless transition for client propositions.
- Developing Connect Labs & A&K staff capability when face to face with customers or non customers for OneSpace
- Be part of the reason we have world class relationships are built and maintained with our client base due to product success
- Development of new company products within the OneSpace suite.
- Increasing the profitability of OneSpace product/s through revenue and cost management or influencing process design.
- Ensure that all current OneSpace products provide required levels of profit contribution.
- Consistently Reviews the OneSpace product range to ensure that they continue to make contribution in line with expectations.
- Drive and develop the capability across our staff to become the GO TO company for innovative ideas that will help to transform client performance in the management of Commercial Real-Estate, Space Utilisation and Occupancy management
- Customer experience, via direct feedback
- Working proactively with, and supporting specialist colleagues, ie Operations, Creative, Project.
- Setting challenging goals for own performance, and that of the assigned development and marketing team.
- Internal and external stakeholder management related to the successful delivery and market awareness of the OneSpace Product.
- Compliance through ensuring that all relevant Governance requirements and internal policies and procedures are communicated and adhered to as a product owner.
KPIs of OneSpace Product Owner
- Delivery of onespace products to market
- Customer experience
- Cost performance
- General business understanding of product range, features and benefits
- Governance requirements and risk management.
- Delivery of the product development on time and with agreed quality