The OneSpace Partner Manager/Sales EMEA is a key position, responsible for maintaining and driving opportunity from relationships with both existing and new partner accounts.
The role will seek to strengthen relationships, uncover and support channels to market and deliver additional growth by upselling and cross selling our OneSpace software platform.
- Maintain and build business relationships with key partners and existing accounts.
- Educate, train and support on our software platform and strengthen ties.
- Increase sales of products and services by developing relationships, uncovering new opportunities and closing sales with new and existing clients .
- Agree forecast with Partners and drive to ensure execution.
- Increase business opportunities through new channels to market.
- Represent the Company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Review and report on sales performance, pipeline, forecast and maintain CRM.
- Take an active role in technical and commercial proposals, managing responses to Sales proposals and RFI’s within agreed timescales.
To perform the role successfully closely linked communication will be required with:
- Internal - OneSpace colleagues, the Head of Marketing and Communications and the Management team.
- External - Suppliers, supplier partners with a specific focus on Core solutions, existing and new customers.
- Software management experience within meeting room management or space occupancy/utilisation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, strives for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Strong customer focus who builds lasting customer relationships.
- IT literate with a good grasp of technology and innovation in the workplace.
- Articulate, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Well-developed commercial and financial understanding.
- Proven capability in delivering high quality customer presentations.
- Willing to travel within the UK and internationally.
Competitive salary subject to experience.
Full UK driving license required.