We are looking for a talented individual to join our fast moving, cutting edge development team. You must have a passion for your job and handle the pressures and challenges of working with large digital portfolios. You must be capable of using the latest tools and methodologies to develop high- quality products. You must enjoy finding creative and optimal solutions for challenging problems. Attention to detail and initiative are key requirements. Good communication skills essential.
We’ve got a bold vision, to change the way the world uses telecoms technology and you can be a part of developing these products.
You will participate in the design, development, testing and support of software applications, both internal and external. Team members will be helping to grow RedstoneConnect’s global competency in agility, and will work directly with the head of the line of business in order to pilot new programs, to prove out new methods and techniques, and to spread knowledge throughout the Company.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A computer science or IT related degree or equivalent experience
- Solid experience with the .NET Framework. Specifically C#
- Understanding of Linq and/or other database query/access methods from within object-oriented applications
- Hands-on experience using WebAPI, Java Script, Bootstrap
- Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
- Experience of working in client-facing environments or as part of a project team is required
- A high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- To fit in our team you must be dependable and energetic with a real enthusiasm for your work
- You must be self-motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task and work independently, without close supervision
- You must be able to follow direction from team leaders and work well as part of a team
- You are keen to learn and grow within the business
- You can think on your feet and are able to work well in changing and ambiguous circumstances
- You have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate well both verbally and written