We are looking for a passionate Head of trading services to drive our vision, messaging, awareness and go-to-market strategy for our trading service and support department.
Our goal is to provide the best service worldwide for retail and commercial trading users.
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting space, supporting the launch and continual development of a new product suite as part of an evolving and emerging market, working closely with our product owner and product managers, you will have experience in a similar role with proven results essential.
- Participate in the maintenance and creation of product roadmaps, working closely with the product manager/owner, contributing to the success of products both long & short-term, through proven product marketing techniques.
- Provide industry & customer feedback to the Product Manager/Owner for existing products & propose new concepts/features to ensure the increased profitability & market relevance of our products for our target audience.
- Design, Manage & implement ongoing campaign optimisations working closely with our Creative team & Marketing resource
- Own content strategy for events & media, including product position, messaging, feature content & customer stories, including themes for speeches, articles & business leaders’ communications.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure high quality and timely execution of marketing initiatives, sales campaigns and supporting the Product owner/manager on Sales & Marketing training.
- You will provide guidance on the creation of product presentations, demos, leadership content and provide product support as required.
- 3 years successful metatrader (MT4 and MT5) administration, design and support
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Liquidity providers and network designs
- Knowledge of virtual platform services and relevant Windows accreditations.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player.
- You will have exceptional communication skills to interact with all levels of the company, stakeholders and clients, excellent presentation skills.
- You will possess the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships and be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Problem-solving skills and self-motivation, enthusiasm and drive are vital.
Candidates will need to pass the necessary employment security vetting.