Redstone Connect are looking for a digital junior designer to join their creative team. The junior digital designer will be required to effectively translate ideas into design executions, ensuring a consistently high level of quality and attention to detail.
Working alongside other design team members or solo on some projects, you would be involved in anything from email designs, presentation decks, through digital banner creation, to website design and UX planning.
This role is for a designer who's confident in their own ability, and willing to flourish within a experienced and strong team. Skills required include, but are not limited to:
- Competency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- A minimum of one year of experience in designing for digital channels. This includes areas such as Websites, Banners, Mobile interfaces
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a range of work and techniques
- A passion for strong digital design that delivers great user experience
- A good understanding of typography, layout and composition
- A good understanding of the latest design trends
- Experience in iOS and Android app design would be a bonus
- Experience with responsive design
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Capable of articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to team members
- Able to work independently and in a team - proactive by nature is an absolute must
- Experience with Motion Graphics would be a bonus (Adobe After Effects)