With extensive experience of many types of installation across a wide variety of environments, Redstone is a recognised innovator and market-leader in the structured cabling arena.
We are looking for an experienced CAD Technician to design high performance structured cabling infrastructures. Our track record includes high profile implementations in environments such as office buildings, data centres, retail schemes, financial services, university campuses, pharmaceutical R&D environments, government offices and stadia. Our highly skilled and trained structured cabling team is dedicated to providing cabling solutions on time, on budget and delivered to the highest standards.
- Experienced in attending Co-ordination meetings and other on-site meetings
- Must have experience of working as CAD Technician on Large Projects
- The design and production of detailed Structured Cabling Drawings such as Floor Plans, Building Schematics, Cabinet/Frame Layouts, Cable Densities, Detail Drawings and Isometric Diagrams.
- Responsible for providing CAD and software support throughout all the business sectors, i.e. Design/Networks/Operations/Sales/Support/.
- To liaise with clients and architects to carry out design changes.
- To evaluate and interpret Tender Stage drawings so accurate cable distances, design concerns and enhancements can be provided.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be committed to all deadlines. e.g. Extra hours when needed.
- Working closely with the pre-sales and project delivery teams
- Preferably a CSCS Card Holder
- Undertake 3D drawings for tender proposals / presentations
- Responsible for the implementation of BS ISO / IEC 27001 data security management, whilst upholding the ethos of the standard, associated legislation, Company procedures and policies.
Proficient in use of AutoCAD (with at least 3 years experience)
- Computer literate
- Use of AutoCAD 2004 and later Versions
- Microsoft products - Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic personality
- Dealing with high work load
- Meeting deadlines